The Way to
Junior Research Analyst
Cushman & Wakefield Echinox is looking for an enthusiastic information seeker for the Research Team.
The Junior Research Analyst will be responsible for:
- Conducting real estate industry research to identify relevant data;
- Analyzing real estate opportunities through market research;
- Writing reports and developing info graphics for C&W Echinox departments;
- Production of in-house market statistics covering Bucharest and the main cities in Romania;
- Maintaining and analyzing C&W Echinox datasets on office, retail, industrial and investment markets;
- Providing relevant data for client presentations and pitches;
- Responding to internal and external requests for information/support when necessary.
The ideal candidate should be interested in starting a career in Real Estate and have the following hard skills:
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office – Especially Excel;
- Proficiency in English;
- Good level of computer literacy;
- Good skills with numbers;
- Background in Sociology/ Economy would be a plus.
And soft skills:
- Analytical thinking – to be able to analyze, summarize, and draw relevant conclusions;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Adaptability – to be able to adapt to change quickly and easily;
- Results oriented – to be able to work independently at times without supervision/ Persists until personal and team goals are achieved and commitments met.
Come and work at C&W Echinox, a company that you can grow with!
- Fixed salary;
- Year – end bonus based on performance.
- Opportunity to further develop your skills and promote inside the company;
- Transparent and feedback-oriented recruitment process to help you further in your professional development.
- Full time job – 8 hours per day – Monday to Friday, 9.00-18.00 including lunch break.
- Modern office in a high-end business environment;
- Our office is located in the Central North area of Bucharest, near Calea Floreasca, the most popular area of the city for commercial and residential purposes with a wide range of restaurants, bistros and coffee shops;
- Easy access to the city center and to all main areas of the city, including access to Otopeni Airport.
- Public transportation is good with bus stop (no. 135 bus) near the office building and metro station at 10-15 minutes’ walk (Stefan cel Mare Station).
- Modern, energetic, multinational working environment;
- Young and friendly team of professionals.
- Medical subscription at one of the top private medical services providers in Romania
- Mobile phone.