The Way to
CONSULTANT – LAND Department
Working alongside the Head of Department to provide real estate transaction services on behalf of local and international clients, including strategic advice for land acquisition and disposal.
- Co-ordination of land sale and purchase instructions, including liaison with other departments
- Client liaison, developing existing and new client relationships.
- Business development for department and wider company network
- Assuring in-depth analysis of all aspect of the land investment opportunities
- Assist in the due diligence process
- Coordinate with graphics team on preparing the marketing packages including writing executive summaries, photography/maps/aerials, market overviews and financials
- Develop and track critical dates and project deadlines, maintain and update transition checklists for various projects
- Ensure up to date land market information (alongside Research Team) and prepare data for use in presentations and meetings
- Perform administrative assistance & backup
- Bachelor’s degree (Economics / Law / Technical University)
- 2+ year of relevant work experience
- Good knowledge of commercial real estate markets
- Previous experience with land transactions and permitting process is an advantage
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a timely and thorough manner
- Proven record of providing excellent customer service
- Excellent interpersonal skills as well as verbal and written communication skills
- Perform tasks with minimal supervision
- Detail and process oriented
- Flexibility to travel (up to 30 %)
- Fixed salary + bonus based on performance
- Opportunity to further develop your skills and promote inside the company;
- Transparent and feedback-oriented recruitment process to help you further in your professional development.
- Full time job – 8 hours per day – Monday to Friday, 9.00-18.00 including lunch break.
- Modern office in a high-end business environment;
- Our office is located in the Central North area of Bucharest, near Calea Floreasca, the most popular area of the city for commercial and residential purposes with a wide range of restaurants, bistros and coffee shops;
- Easy access to the city center and to all main areas of the city, including access to Otopeni Airport.
- Public transportation is good with bus stop (no. 135 bus) near the office building and metro station at 10-15 minutes’ walk (Stefan cel Mare Station).
- Modern, energetic, multinational working environment;
- Young and friendly team of professionals.
- Medical subscription at one of the top private medical services providers in Romania;
- Mobile phone;
- Personal computer.
The CV`s can be sent on the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org