The Way to
Cushman & Wakefield Echinox is looking for a friendly and engaging individual for the Marketing Team. The Marketing Assistant is responsible for monthly media monitoring, CRM update, corporate events, presentations, translations, corporate stationery & brand materials, property banners.
The ideal candidate should be interested in starting a career in Real Estate and have:
- Previous experience in marketing & communication (great plus);
- University education (marketing, communication) (ideal);
- Excellent use of MS Office (required);
- Good knowledge of graphics and DTP – Adobe Illustrator, In Design, Corel, Photoshop (plus);
- English language – advanced level (required).
Come and work at C&W, in a company that you can grow with!
- Monthly realize the print & online media monitoring;
- Constantly Update the CRM platform modules & contacts;
- Provides support and ideas for events and gets involved in planning and maintaining a pleasant environment in the office;
- Presentations, press materials verification (vocabulary, grammar, expression, umlauts) and translations;
- Realizes presentations, materials or maps requested by colleagues, checks press releases and translates different documents from Romanian to English or vice versa;
- Keeps the inventory of corporate materials and banners up to date, monitors the effectiveness of banners’ placement and for each position comes with an optimization proposal in due course.
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Good organizational skills, planning and prioritization;
- Skills analysis and reporting;
- Ability to hold presentations;
- Excellent relationship skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Team work;
- Focus on results;
- Open and proactive attitude.
- Fixed salary;
- Year – end bonus based on performance.
- Opportunity to further develop your skills and promote inside the company;
- Transparent and feedback-oriented recruitment process to help you further in your professional development.
- Full time job – 8 hours per day – Monday to Friday, 9.00-18.00 including lunch break.
- Modern office in a high-end business environment;
- Our office is located in the Central North area of Bucharest, near Calea Floreasca, the most popular area of the city for commercial and residential purposes with a wide range of restaurants, bistros and coffee shops;
- Easy access to the city center and to all main areas of the city, including access to Otopeni Airport.
- Public transportation is good with bus stop (no. 135 bus) near the office building and metro station at 10-15 minutes’ walk (Stefan cel Mare Station).
- Modern, energetic, multinational working environment;
- Young and friendly team of professionals.
- Medical subscription at one of the top private medical services providers in Romania;
- Mobile phone;
- Personal computer.
For Further Information Contact: