The Way to
We are looking for a creative and inspired Architect to handle mainly office fit-out projects from initial client briefing to completion. The Architect’s responsibilities include managing client relationships, developing and presenting design proposals, preparing drawings, specifications, budgets, construction documents and managing project teams.
- Meet with clients and determine their needs and requirements.
- Manage design projects from concept development to completion.
- Apply for planning permission from the official new build & legal department.
- Develop and present project proposals.
- Adjust designs and plans to meet the client’s needs.
- Prepare drawings, blueprints, specifications and construction documents.
- Conduct research and compile reports on feasibility and environmental impact.
- Comply with safety standards and local planning regulations.
- Work accordingly with budgets and project timeline.
- Manage project teams and collaborate with other construction professionals.
- Degree in Architecture
- Signature right and member of the O.A.R.
- Previous experience in office fit-out projects (preferred)
- Excellent technical drawing, creative and visualization skills
- Strong MS Office and software programs knowledge (AutoCAD, ArchiCAD, Solidworks, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.)
- Knowledge of building codes and regulatory standards.
- Strong project management, communication and presentation skills.
- Schedule Monday to Friday, 9.00-18.00 including lunch break
- Medical subscription and Bookster subscription included
- Our office is located near Calea Floreasca and has a wide range of restaurants, bistros and coffee shops nearby, with easy access to the city center
- Public transportation close to the office (bus & metro)