The Way to
Assistant Land & Industrial
Cushman & Wakefield Echinox is looking for a new team member to join our dynamic and experienced Land & Industrial Agency. We have an open position for a highly organised and socially confident assistant, who should be able to keep the department running smoothly and enable the agents to perform efficiently. If you are interested, please sent your CV at: email@example.com
What will be your responsibilities:
- Provide sales, marketing and transaction support.
- Perform basic data gathering, such as property searches and site selections.
- Populate template market documents, such as tour books, property flyers and brochures.
- Compile information to be used in periodic client activity reports.
- Handle client contact lists, including database management.
- Coordinate with Marketing and Research teams on behalf of the agents for the creation of pitch/proposal as needed. Obtaining and delivering necessary information for content creation for marketing deliverables (graphic design, mapping, etc.).
- Attend team meetings and prepare meetings outlines.
- Coordinate with all the departments and collaborators.
What you need in order to be part of the team?
- 1+ year work experience (in real estate, considered a plus).
- Strong MS Office, graphic design and editing knowledge (Photoshop, In Design).
- Good analysis, planning and reporting skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Flexibility, multiple tasks coordination, time management skills, team oriented, well organised.
- Opportunity to further develop your skills and be promoted within the team
- Medical subscription at one of the top private medical services providers in Romania
- Modern central office location in a high-end business area, with a wide range of surrounding facilities