The Way to
Construction Project Manager
The ideal candidate will coordinate the technical projects from purchase to completion and handover, ensuring top quality, control and delivery of all teams and processes involved. You will work alongside the Head of Project Management. If interested, please send the CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide technical assistance, coordination and surveillance of ongoing construction projects, including technical due diligence projects.
- Ensure all constructions meet the methodology, legal requirements & work authorizations.
- Monitor, approve and assess the construction projects.
- Manage the timeline, design, construction processes and contract management.
- Manage, coordinate and appoint internal and external consultants, inspectors, architects, site supervisors, constructors and contractors.
- Set up parameters for production of scheme designs.
- Review and manage the budget, payment of contractors and consultants, funding arrangements, tax implications, grants.
- Manage the progress and ensure the contractual end delivery of the project.
- Arrange the correct procedures for handover, including coordination of inspections.
- University degree in Civil Construction specialty or similar
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Project Management in Construction (on sites or engineering design) or Project Development
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (including MS Project), AutoCAD, ArchiCAD, etc.
- Excellent Design/ Planning/ Technical/ Construction knowledge and understanding
- Very good knowledge of legislation in constructions, architecture, urbanism
- Flexibility, multiple tasks coordination, time management skills, team oriented
- Strong, dynamic, versatile personality
- Driving license – B category
- Dynamic work-environment with an experienced team of professionals
- Opportunity to further develop your skills and be promoted inside the company
- Medical subscription at one of the top private medical services providers in Romania
- Full time schedule – Monday to Friday, 9.00-18.00 including lunch break
- Modern office location in a high-end business area, with a wide range of surrounding facilities
- Easy access to the city center and all main areas, with public transportation (bus no. 135 and metro stations Stefan cel Mare and Aviatorilor)