The Way to
CONSULTANT – RETAIL DEPARTMENT
Work alongside the Retail Department Manager to provide real estate transaction services on behalf of local and international clients, including strategic and practical leasing advice for developers, landlords and occupiers.
Report directly to the Retail Department Manager and the Managing Director.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Identify potential new clients – retailers/landlords, maintain and develop an excellent professional relationship with existing clients;
- Advise landlords with regards to the general leasing strategy of their shopping centers/retail units, under the supervision of the department manager;
- Advise tenants with regards to the general expansion strategy of their network, under the supervision of the department manager;
- Coordinate visits with potential tenants to the retail units;
- Advise landlords/retailers in the negotiation of the commercial terms of the lease agreements;
- Collaborate with the marketing department to promote the department activity
- Ensure up to date retail market information (alongside the Research team) and prepare data for presentations and meetings;
- Follow the local and regional retail market trends;
- Participate at industry meetings/events/fairs;
What you need in order to be part of our team?
- 2+ years of relevant sales experience (real estate/retail experience is a plus);
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably Economics);
- Good knowledge of commercial real estate market;
- Excellent analytical, negotiation, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects;
- Be result-oriented, passionate and organised about your daily work;
- Strong MS Office knowledge;
- Fluent in English
- Flexibility to travel (up to 30 %)
What we offer you:
- Fixed salary + bonus based on performance;
- Opportunity to further develop your skills and be promoted inside the company;
- Modern, dynamic, multinational work-environment;
- Young and friendly team of professionals.
- Medical subscription at one of the top private medical services providers in Romania;
- Mobile phone;
- Personal computer.
Full time job – 8 hours per day – Monday to Friday, 9.00-18.00, including lunch break.
- Modern office in a high-end business environment, located in Floreasca – an area boasting of a wide variety of restaurants and coffee shops;
- Public transportation – with bus stop (no. 135 bus) near the office building and subway stations at 10-15 minutes’ walk (Stefan cel Mare or Aviatorilor).
Send the CV on the e-mail address: email@example.com