The Way to
We are looking for a very organized Financial Coordinator to join our Asset Services team and accurately coordinate the financial records.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Prepare monthly financial reports, for owners and management, to monitor the business performance and support the decision-making process.
- Ensure timely indexation of rents according to lease contract.
- Issue invoices based on the agreed lease.
- Collect regular activity and status reports.
- Analyze the evolution of costs and budgets.
- Implement actions for costs optimization.
- Monitor and book accordingly the suppliers’ invoices.
- Manage tenants’ bank guarantees term of validity, renewal and cash collection.
- Manage the tenants’ insurances term of validity and notifications for renewal.
- Prepare annual service charge reconciliation.
What you need in order to be part of our team?
- University degree (Economics is a plus)
- 1+ year of work experience – previous experience in real estate is a plus
- Strong MS Office and Internet Banking Knowledge
- Be fluent in English
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good analysis, planning and reporting skills
- Enjoy a dynamic, challenging team work-oriented environment
- Results driven and very organised
- Schedule Monday to Friday, 9.00-18.00 including lunch break
- Medical subscription and Bookster subscription included
- Our office is located near Calea Floreasca and has a wide range of restaurants, bistros and coffee shops nearby, with easy access to the city center
- Public transportation close to the office (bus & metro)