The Way to
ASSISTANT – MARKETING DEPARTMENT
Cushman & Wakefield Echinox is looking for a friendly and engaging individual for the Marketing Team. The Marketing Assistant is responsible for the monthly media monitoring, CRM update, corporate events, presentations, translations, corporate stationery, brand materials, property banners. If you are interested in a career in Real Estate, sent your CV on the e-mail address: email@example.com
What you need in order to be part of our team?
- Have a big smile attached and lots of creativity, to match our team’s spirit;
- Previous experience in marketing & communication – if not, convince us that you have the potential we can invest time and effort in;
- University education (marketing, communication) (ideal);
- Good knowledge of graphics and DTP – Adobe Illustrator, In Design, Corel, Photoshop;
- Strong MSOffice knowledge, be fluent in English and possess cultural awareness;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good analysis, planning and reporting skills;
- Attention to details;
- To enjoy a fast-paced, dynamic work-environment;
- To be problem-solving oriented, passionate and organised about your daily work;
- To be ready to constantly learn new things about the real estate industry.
What will be your responsabilities:
- Monthly realize the print & online media monitoring;
- Assist team members with the production of artwork for flyers, brochures, print buying and additional marketing communications;
- Realize and verify PPT presentations, materials or maps, press materials and translations from Romanian to English or vice versa;
- Provide support and ideas for indoor and outdoor events and maintain a pleasant work environment;
- Constantly Update the CRM platform modules & contacts;
- Monitor the tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities;
- Monitor and optimize the effectiveness of banners’ placement;
- Keep the inventory of corporate materials and banners up to date.
What we offer you:
- A modern, energetic, multinational working environment, with a friendly team of professionals;
- Fixed salary and year-end bonus based on performance;
- Opportunity to further develop your skills and promote inside the company;
- Transparent feedback-oriented recruitment process;
- Mobile phone;
- Medical subscription at one of the top private medical services providers in Romania.
- Full time job – 8 hours/day – Monday to Friday, 9.00-18.00 including lunch break.
- Modern office in a high-end business environment, located in the Central North area of Bucharest, near Calea Floreasca, with a wide range of restaurants, bistros and coffee shops;
- Easy access to the city center and to all main areas of the city, including access to Otopeni Airport;
- Public transportation is good with bus stop (no. 135 bus) near the office building and metro station at 10-15 minute walk (Stefan cel Mare Station).
Since when you can start?
We would like to meet you as soon as possible, but, before applying, please visit our website www.cwechinox.com and social media, in order to make an idea about us.