The Way to
We are looking for a Property Manager to join our Asset Services team and accurately coordinate all aspects of a single property or portfolio of commercial properties and oversee all operations and financial activities.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Responds to tenant needs, ensuring that administrative and building technical staff and subcontractors resolve problems promptly and the services are provided in compliance with policies, procedures, regulations and contractual obligations and standards.
- Ensures periodic regular property inspection. Recommends and/or approves maintenance and reconditioning as necessary.
- Bids, secures and administers service agreements with vendors and suppliers, while achieving the best value for facility products and services.
- Coordinates tenant move-ins and move-outs and site visits with new potential tenants
- Coordinates market prospecting in order to attract new tenants – if requested by the landlord
- Acts as primary contact with property owners to ensure that objectives as being met. Prepares and delivers timely, accurate reports (technical, commercial, financial)
- Develops and controls annual budgets for operating and capital expenses. Forecasts management plans and prepares monthly performance reports.
- Analyzes and monitors the Service Charge and CAPEX budgets
- Collects rent and pays expenses in compliance with lease terms. Prepares all required legal notices. Recommends and coordinates legal action as necessary.
What you need in order to be part of our team?
- 3-5 years of previous experience in property management and the real estate industry
- Financial, Technical or Management University Studies
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable services and answers to clients.
- Strong English and MS Office knowledge
- Strong management, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong teamwork, organizational, analytical and quantitative skills.
- Advanced financial knowledge and analysis.
- Schedule Monday to Friday, 9.00-18.00 including lunch break
- Medical subscription and Bookster subscription included
- Our office is located near Calea Floreasca and has a wide range of restaurants, bistros and coffee shops nearby, with easy access to the city center
- Public transportation close to the office (bus & metro)