The Way to
Financial Coordinator – Asset Services Department
With more than 25 years of experience on the Romanian real estate market, and a team of over 60 professionals, Cushman & Wakefield Echinox is looking for what’s next in the Asset Services market and has an open position for a Financial Coordinator. If you are interested in a career in Real Estate, sent your CV on the e-mail address: email@example.com
What will be your responsabilities:
- Prepare on a monthly basis the financial part of reports, for both the owner and management in order to allow monitoring of the business’ performance and support the decision-making process;
- Ensure timely indexation of rents according to lease contract;
- Issue invoices based on the agreed lease;
- Collect regular activity and status reports;
- Analyze the evolution of costs, comparing them to the budgeted amount;
- Initiate action for cost optimization;
- Make sure the suppliers’ invoices are booked according to service budget codes;
- Manage the tenants’ guarantees: follow term of validity of bank guarantees, prepare and send notifications to the tenants for renewing bank guarantees, send bank guarantees for execution, if required, follow cash collection of executed bank guarantees;
- Manage the insurance of tenants’ goods: follow term of validity of insurances, prepare and send notifications to the tenants for renewing insurances.
What you need in order to be part of our team?
- University degree (Economics is a plus)
- 1+ years’ work experience – previous experience in real estate – if not, convince us that you have the potential we can invest in
- Strong MS Office
- Be fluent in English
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good analysis, planning and reporting skills
- Enjoy a fast-paced, dynamic, challenging team work-oriented environment
- Results and service driven and organised about your daily work.
What we offer you:
- A modern, energetic, multinational working environment, with a friendly team of professionals;
- Opportunity to further develop your skills and promote inside the company;
- Medical subscription at one of the top private medical services providers in Romania;
- Bookster subscription.
- Full time job – 8 hours/day – Monday to Friday, 9.00-18.00 including lunch break.
- Modern office in a high-end business environment, located in the Central North area of Bucharest, near Calea Floreasca, with a wide range of restaurants, bistros and coffee shops;
- Easy access to the city center and to all main areas of the city, including access to Otopeni Airport;
- Public transportation no. 135 bus near the office building and metro station at 10-15 minute walk (Stefan cel Mare / Aviatorilor stations).
Before applying, please visit our website www.cwechinox.com and social media.