The Way to
Junior – Valuation Department
With 25 years of experience on the Romanian real estate market and a team of over 50 professionals, Cushman & Wakefield Echinox is looking for a new colleague in the Valuation Department, to get involved in the preparation of the valuation reports in accordance with ANEVAR standards and to support the activity of the Valuation Department.
The ideal candidate should be interested in starting a career in Real Estate and have:
- Title/trainee member ANEVAR – EPI (ideal);
- Previous experience in valuation domain (plus);
- Excellent use of MS Office (required);
- English language – advanced level (required).
- Responsible and rigorous;
- Dynamic and team spirit person.
Come and work at C&W Echinox, a company that you can grow with!
- Participates in the preparation of the valuation reports under the direct supervision of a Senior Valuer and/or the Head of Department;
- Thoroughly understands and implements the suitable methods and techniques necessary to prepare a reliable assessment;
- Is actively involved in the department’s activity;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Good organizational skills, planning and prioritization;
- Analysis skills and reporting;
- Ability to hold presentations;
- Attention to detail;
- Team work;
- Focus on results;
The CV`s can be sent on the e-mail address: email@example.com