Cushman & Wakefield Echinox is looking for a Marketing Specialist to join the team, who will be responsible for the marketing materials production, corporate stationery, monthly media monitoring, CRM & website updates, corporate events, translations, property banners. If you are interested in developing your marketing career in Real Estate, sent your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org
What you need in order to be part of our team?
- Previous experience in marketing & communication (2-3 years)
- University education & Social Media knowledge
- Graphic design skills – Adobe Illustrator, In Design, Photoshop
- Strong MS Office knowledge, be fluent in English
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Analysis, planning and reporting skills
- Creativity, attention to details, results oriented, passionate and organised
- Be ready to constantly learn new things about the dynamic real estate industry
What will be your responsabilities:
- Contribute to defining and implementing the marketing strategy
- Manage the production of marketing materials, maps, offers for clients, company’s presentations
- Manage the IT supplier’s services implementation & results
- Keep the inventory of corporate materials and banners
- Update the CRM & website information
- Organize corporate events
- Monthly realize print & online media monitoring
- Elaborate social media content
- Monitor the tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities
- Elaborate newsletters, press materials & translations
What we offer you:
- A modern, energetic, multinational working environment, with a friendly team of professionals
- Year-end bonus based on performance
- Opportunity to further develop your skills and promote inside the company
- Medical subscription at one of the top private medical services providers in Romania.
- Bookster subscription.
- Full time job – 8 hours/day – Monday to Friday, 9.00-18.00 including lunch break.
- Modern office in a high-end business environment, located in the Central North area of Bucharest, near Calea Floreasca, with a wide range of restaurants, bistros and coffee shops;
- Easy access to the city center and to all main areas of the city, including access to Otopeni Airport;
- Public transportation is good with bus stop (no. 135 bus) near the office building and metro station at 10-15 minute walk (Stefan cel Mare Station).
Since when you can start?
We would like to meet you as soon as possible, but, before applying, please visit our website www.cwechinox.com and social media, in order to make an idea about us.