Cushman & Wakefield Echinox is looking for a Retail Consultant to join the team, who will work alongside the Retail Manager to provide real estate transaction services on behalf of local and international clients, including strategic and practical leasing advice for developers, landlords and occupiers. If interested, please send the CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org
What you need in order to be part of our team?
- 2+ years of relevant sales experience, preferably in real estate / retail
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably Economics)
- Good knowledge of commercial real estate market
- Excellent analytical, negotiation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Results oriented, organised, able to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Strong MS Office knowledge
- Fluent in English
- Flexibility to travel (up to 30 % of the time)
What will be your responsibilities:
- Identify potential new clients – retailers/landlords, maintain and develop an excellent professional relationship with existing clients
- Advise landlords on the leasing strategy of shopping centers/retail units, under the retail manager’s supervision
- Advise tenants regarding their expansion strategy, under the retail manager’s supervision
- Advise landlords/retailers in the negotiation of commercial terms of lease agreements
- Promote the department activity along with the marketing team
- Prepare the latest retail market data for presentations and meetings, along with the Research team
- Coordinate visits with potential tenants to the retail units
- Follow the local and regional retail market trends
- Participate at industry meetings/events/fairs
What we offer you:
- Dynamic work-environment with an experienced team of professionals
- Fixed salary + bonus based on performance
- Opportunity to further develop your skills and be promoted inside the company
- Medical subscription at one of the top private medical services providers in Romania
- Bookster subscription
- Full time job – 8 hours/day – Monday to Friday, 9.00-18.00 including lunch break.
- Modern office in a high-end business area, located in the Central North part of Bucharest, near Calea Floreasca, with a wide range of restaurants and coffee shops;
- Easy access to the city center and all main areas, including Henri Coanda International Airport
- Public transportation (bus no. 135 and metro stations Stefan cel Mare and Aviatorilor)
Since when you can start?
We would like to meet you as soon as possible, but, before applying, please visit our website www.cwechinox.com and social media, in order to make an idea about us.