With more than 25 years of experience on the Romanian real estate market, and a team of over 60 professionals, Cushman & Wakefield Echinox is looking for a new colleague as Office Assistant. If you are interested in a career in Real Estate, sent your CV on the e-mail address: email@example.com
What you need in order to be part of our team?
- Have a big smile attached, to match our team’s spirit
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivation and multi-tasking abilities
- To enjoy a fast-paced, dynamic work-environment
- To be problem-solving oriented, passionate and organised about your daily work
- To be ready to constantly learn new things about the real estate industry
- To have some experience in administrative management practices and procedures (if not, convince us that you have the potential we can invest time and effort in)
- Strong MSOffice knowledge, be fluent in English and possess cultural awareness
- Be trustworthy and maintain strict confidentiality in performing your duties.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Provide administrative support in order to ensure that the company’s services are provided in an effective manner
- Welcome internal and external clients, candidates or visitors, direct them and monitor their access
- Answer, redirect phone calls and book meetings
- Prepare invoices and take courier payments
- Receive, sort and distribute internal and external couriers and expeditions
- Deal with bookings and transfers
- Make travel arrangements and schedule meetings based on all partners’ itineraries
- Maintain a good cooperation with team colleagues
- Keep track of protocol stocks and servings
- Make arrangements for catering and special occasions.
What we offer you:
- A modern, energetic, multinational working environment, with a friendly team of professionals
- Opportunity to further develop your skills and promote inside the company
- Transparent feedback-oriented recruitment process
- Mobile phone and fixed sallary
- Medical subscription at one of the top private medical services providers in Romania.
- Full time job – 8 hours per day – Monday to Friday, 9.00-18.00 including lunch break.
- Modern office in a high-end business environment, located in the Central North area of Bucharest, near Calea Floreasca, with a wide range of restaurants, bistros and coffee shops
- Easy access to the city center and to all main areas of the city, including access to Otopeni Airport
- Public transportation no. 135 bus near the office building and metro station at 10-15 minute walk (Stefan cel Mare/ Aviatorilor stations).
Before applying, please visit our website www.cwechinox.com and social media.