Romania Investment Marketbeat H1 2018 - CWEchinox

Romania Investment Marketbeat H1 2018

  • Romania recorded a 4.0% GDP growth in Q1 2018, with industrial production and local consumption having the largest contribution;
  • In H1 2018, the total volume invested in commercial property in Romania reached € 386 million;
  • Bucharest attracted 93% from the total investment volume, with Cluj-Napoca and Brasov covering the remaining 7%;
  • The most active segment was the Office sector, representing 66% of the total investment value;
  • Compared with other investment destinations in the CEE region, Romania still has the most attractive yields.
Web Design