- Total investment volume in H1 2014 exceeded € 410 million, being with 60% higher when compared with the similar period of 2013. This is the highest investment volume registered since 2008.
- The largest share was represented by the office sector with 52%. Retail sector accounted 10% from H1 2014 investment volume, while transactions regarding industrial properties accounted 4%.
- In H1 2014 there were 17 investment transactions recorded. In terms of transaction size range, this was between € 1.5 million and € 92 million.
- The investment market in H1 2014 was characterized by a compression of the prime yielding level. Prime yields for office and retail are in the range of 8 – 8.25%, while prime industrial properties stand at 10%.
- Investors are more determined to take advantage of the high yielding nature of the current market. While vendors are demonstrating a higher flexibility in price negotiations, buyers are becoming more determined in terms of decision making.