Cushman & Wakefield Echinox is looking for a Technical Project Manager to work alongside the Head of Project Management and coordinate technical projects from purchase to completion and handover, ensuring top quality, control and delivery of all teams and processes involved. If interested, please send the CV at: email@example.com
What will be your responsibilities?
- Provide technical assistance, coordination and surveillance of ongoing construction projects
- Ensure all constructions meet the methodology and are in accordance with the legal requirements and work authorizations
- Monitor, approve and assess the technical construction projects
- Manage and control the timeline, design, construction processes and contract management
- Manage, coordinate and appoint internal and external consultants, inspectors, architects, site supervisors, constructors and contractors
- Set up parameters for production of scheme designs
- Review and manage the budget, payment of contractors and consultants, funding arrangements, tax implications, grants
- Manage the progress and ensure the end delivery of the project is within the deadline
- Arrange the correct procedures for handover, including coordination of inspections
What you need in order to be part of our team?
- University degree in Civil Construction specialty or similar
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in Project Management in Construction (on sites or engineering design) or Project Development
- Excellent level of MS Office, AutoCAD, ArchiCAD
- Excellent understanding of the Design/ Planning/ Technical/ Construction process
- Very good knowledge of legislation in constructions, architecture, urbanism
- Flexibility, multiple tasks coordination, time management skills, team oriented
- Strong, dynamic, versatile personality
- Driving license – B category
What we offer you:
- Dynamic work-environment with an experienced team of professionals
- Opportunity to further develop your skills and be promoted inside the company
- Medical subscription at one of the top private medical services providers in Romania
- Bookster subscription
- Full time job – 8 hours/day – Monday to Friday, 9.00-18.00 including lunch break.
- Modern office in a high-end business area, located in the Central North part of Bucharest, near Calea Floreasca, with a wide range of restaurants and coffee shops;
- Easy access to the city center and all main areas, including Henri Coanda International Airport
- Public transportation (bus no. 135 and metro stations Stefan cel Mare and Aviatorilor)
Since when you can start?
We would like to meet you as soon as possible, but, before applying, please visit our website www.cwechinox.com and social media, in order to make an idea about us.