Cushman & Wakefield’s Strategic Consulting experts provide innovative real estate solutions to organisations with specialised requirements. We help clients solve the complex challenges encountered at the intersection of real estate and business to develop impactful results. Our approach is based on previous success strategies which are tailored to the unique requirements of each opportunity. Our experts work together to create a comprehensive solution that incorporates all aspects of real estate and business alignment in the areas of:
We develop strategic real estate solutions that add operational and financial value, through a comprehensive evaluation of the interrelated variables that impact real estate portfolio decisions.
Location Advisory and labour Analysis
We advise on locations to help attract the workforce and clients you require in order to thrive in today’s competitive marketplace.
We define high-level strategy for real estate portfolios, including how to optimise total occupancy costs and create the most efficient use of space in your owned and leased portfolio.
We engage our client’s talent with workplace programme development, design and change management solutions to ensure implementation.
We provide transparency to state, city and utility incentives, identifying, negotiating and managing incentive programmes to support an optimised location.
Strategic Consulting Services & Expertise
- Real estate and portfolio strategy
- Location strategy, labour analytics and site selection
- Economic incentives review, negotiation and compliance
- Headquarters strategy
- Workplace strategy & change management
- Merger and acquisition support: pre and post merger
- Retail platform optimisation
- Supply chain optimisation
By The Numbers
- Advised on 100 real estate infrastructure platforms, contributing over $6.5 Billion in value
- 200 professionals globally