RETAIL DEVELOPMENT CONSULTING
Cushman & Wakefield’s specialists provide you with a full range of services related to development preparation, including preliminary market research, selection, evaluation and purchase of land properties, obtaining building permits, design consultation and project management.
Commercial concept development:
- Analysis of existing project concepts
- Analysis of absorption capacity (with adjacent properties included as an option) on the basis of preliminary concepts prepared by the project architect
- Preparation of a comprehensive commercial concept of the planned shopping centre on the basis of the land development concept selected
- Recommendation of functional solutions affecting the shopping centre’s operational efficiency
- Tenant-mix preparation
- Advice to designers on how to lay out leased premises, common areas, public space and technical facilities as part of the shopping centre management
- Advice to designers on how to plan delivery areas, as well as vertical and horizontal transportation
- Advice to designers on tenant location within the shopping centre
Experience and Resources
C&W is a transaction leader in major markets worldwide. With 253 offices in 60 countries, C&W provides the broad geographic coverage, resources, and local market knowledge that enable us to respond to our clients’ requirements regardless of location. Additionally, the relationships that C&W’s leasing professionals maintain, including those with C&W colleagues worldwide as well as our roster of corporate clients, grant unparalleled access to both landlords and tenants across the globe.