• Romania’s modern retail stock amounts 3.56 million sq. m at the end of June 2017.
• In Bucharest, the modern retail stock remains unchanged, since no major retail scheme was completed. The city’s retail supply stands at 1.22 million [...]
• The Romanian economy accelerated in H1 2017, reporting a 5.8% GDP growth, the highest among EU countries.
• In H1 2017, the total volume invested in commercial property in Romania reached € 530 million, compared to € 370 million [...]
• At the end of H1 2017, industrial & logistics stock in Romania reached 2.65 million sq. m.
• In the first half of 2017, approximately 80,000 sq. m of industrial & logistics spaces were delivered. A little over 65% [...]
• The modern office stock in Bucharest is of 2.61 million sq. m at the end of H1 2017.
• In H1 2017 around 170,000 sq. m of office space was transacted in the modern office buildings located in Bucharest.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.