Bucharest metro traffic doubled in March after the pandemic related restrictions were lifted; employees are gradually returning to the office
- The total stock of A&B class office buildings in Bucharest was of 2.71 million sq. m at the end of H1 2018;
- New supply was quite limited, with only one project completed;
- When it comes to H2 2018, more than 150.000 sq. m of office space are expected to be completed;
- Demand continued to be strong throughout the first half of 2018, with West area attracting the largest share;
- Companies active in Technology & Telecommunications sector were the most active tenants;
- Since demand continued to be consistent and the level of new supply quite limited, the general vacancy rate in Bucharest maintained below 8%.