The property management services for Tiriac Tower, a central premium A class office building (16,364 sq.m GLA) requested enhanced access to all data and reports, focus on sustainability, Health & Safety (including COVID-19 procedures), security, reception and access, community building and emphasis on the tenants’ wellbeing.
The take-over process of the building from the general constructor relied on a strong teamwork cooperation between our Asset Services and Project Management teams. The property management services include day-to-day management of the building, tenant relationship assistance, operational supervision, advanced financial services, landlord reporting, management of lease agreement and suppliers’ contracts.
We maximized the asset value and efficiency through:
• A rigorous supervision and handover of the building and leased premises from the general contractor, including site inspection and reporting
• Efficient providers selected for integrated FM, security & fire protection services
• Management of the testing, commissioning and snagging list process
• Support for obtaining building certifications, WELL Health & Safety and LEED Platinum
• Property management platform implementation for invoices, accounts receivable, service charge and budgeting.
• Active management of fit-out and take-over of all tenants’ spaces
• Implementation of building working procedures (take-over, technical, operational, financial, administrative)
• Creation and implementation of a waste removal guide.