Home | Insights | ROMANIA RETAIL Q2 2023

ROMANIA RETAIL Q2 2023

The only retail schemes delivery in Q2 were Funshop Park Vaslui (10,000 sq. m) developed by Scallier and Retail Park Dej (7,000 sq. m) owned by Cometex, the real estate branch of the Altex electro-IT retailer, while Promenada Craiova (78,500 sq. m), Alba Iulia Mall (29,000 sq. m) and AFI Park Arad (29,400 sq. m) are expected to be completed in the second part of the year. The two projects delivered in Q2 bring the total H1 2023 supply to 30,000 sq. m GLA, with the modern retail stock in Romania reaching 4.23 million sq. m, out of which 55% being represented by shopping centers, while retail parks and commercial galleries account for the other 45%.

OTHER INSIGHTS

Romania Market Update 2024

Read more

Romania Retail Marketbeat Q1 2024

Read more

Bucharest Office Marketbeat Q1 2024

Read more