Alexandru Mitrache is Head of Transactions – Land & Investment within Cushman & Wakefield Echinox, offering consultancy for development, disposal and acquisition of commercial land. Alexandru is highly experienced in transactions of land plots suitable for mixed developments with an important real estate investment component. Over the past years, Alexandru has been involved in transactions exceeding 150 million euros value, while currently working at a portfolio of projects valued above that threshold. With over 15 years of real estate consultancy and development experience, he has a broad view of the dynamic life cycle of real estate assets and brings added value to clients.
Alexandru holds an MBA at the University of Sheffield, while also being a graduate of the Romanian-American University in Bucharest.
- Sale of Immofinanz Romania Land Portfolio;
Strategic advise and disposal process for:
- Project Bucur (15 land plots in Bucharest – total of 300.000 sq.m)
- Project Rebreanu (22 land plots in major cities throughout Romania, a total of 600.000 sq.m)
- Silk District Project in Iasi – 100.000 sq.m land plot
- REWE Romania disposal process – 5 ha of land in Galati and Sibiu
- Teba Iasi land disposal – 10 ha of land in Iasi
- Ventilatorul Real Estate – One Cotroceni Park – 5.3 ha land in Bucharest
- Meteo Business Park land disposal – 5 ha of land in Bucharest
- Caterata Brasov land plots – 10 ha of land in Brasov