Bucharest metro traffic doubled in March after the pandemic related restrictions were lifted; employees are gradually returning to the office
- Romania recorded a 4.0% GDP growth in Q1 2018, with industrial production and local consumption having the largest contribution;
- In H1 2018, the total volume invested in commercial property in Romania reached € 386 million;
- Bucharest attracted 93% from the total investment volume, with Cluj-Napoca and Brasov covering the remaining 7%;
- The most active segment was the Office sector, representing 66% of the total investment value;
- Compared with other investment destinations in the CEE region, Romania still has the most attractive yields.